Rid Your Yard of Mosquitoes, Ticks, and Fleas in Cuyahoga County, OH!
Mosquito Joe of Akron is a locally owned and operated outdoor pest control business that is ready to help our Cuyahoga County neighbors! We help make your yard or any other outdoor area your favorite place to spend time by keeping it bite-free. We keep mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas out with our barrier treatments, natural pest control options, and special event treatments!
We proudly service the following Cuyahoga County cities:
- Broadview Heights
- North Royalton
Living in Cuyahoga County, there are many things to do:
- Go mountain biking at the Mill Stream Run Reservation!
- Enjoy a morning hike at Cuyahoga Valley National Park!
While there may be plenty of things to do outside in Cuyahoga County, Mosquito Joe of Akron is ready to help you turn your backyard into a bite-free oasis! We rid your yard of mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas so you can enjoy your barbecue, day by the pool, or game of fetch with your furry friend itch-free!
Our Outdoor Pest Control Process:
We approach each customer differently based on their yard’s size and foliage to ensure maximum application and prevention from mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. That way we can rest assured that the yard is bite-free so that you, your family, and furry friends can enjoy the outdoors in Cuyahoga County. After we finish our outdoor pest control treatment, your yard will be ready for you in 30 – 45 minutes after the application.
Check out our outdoor pest control services:
- Barrier Sprays: We surround your home in the Broadview, Strongsville, and North Royalton area with a protective barrier treatment that repels mosquitoes, keeping you and your family itch-free for weeks!
- Natural Pest Control: Put the natural back into nature with Mosquito Joe of Akron and our natural mosquito, tick, and flea solutions using essential oils like lemongrass and peppermint or all-natural garlic spray.
- Tick Control: Pet owners and parents alike are concerned with tick prevention in North Royalton, Broadview, and Strongsville. To help mitigate that concern, our technicians create a tick barrier to prevent serious complications like Lyme Disease.
New to Outdoor Pest Control? We are sure you have plenty of questions! Start by taking a look at our Frequently Asked Questions, or give us a call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide a free quote!